FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 30€ WITHIN EUROPE. FREE RETURNS WITHIN EUROPE.
PURPOSEThese conditions aim to define the General Conditions of Sale between Mingle & Co and the User, from the time of purchase of the various services provided by Mingle & Co, such as payment methods and terms of delivery of orders. These conditions are designed to regulate the entire purchasing process and ensure the follow-up of this transaction between the contracting parties.
To complete your order successfully, certain personal information will be requested such as your e-mail address, name, address, telephone number, etc. The User must fill in all required fields for this purpose. When making an online purchase, the User expresses his full and complete acceptance of the general conditions of sale, price and description of the products included in this transaction. These general conditions of sale are the only ones applicable between the two parties. In the event of product unavailability, Mingle & Co undertakes to inform the User and refund the amount paid within approximately thirty (30) days from the date of knowledge of that unavailability.
You can pay for your purchases through the network of ATM machines or on the Internet through your bank’s Homebanking service from your bank, having 72 hours to make payment using the entity and reference provided by Mingle & Co at the time of completion of your order, which is automatically cancelled if you do not do so within that period.
All orders are placed in official local currency from the country you are purchasing, with taxes included. All prices quoted include VAT (where applicable) at the legal rate in force. Mingle & Co reserves the right to change prices and specifications without prior notice.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In the absence of a resolution by agreement of the parties, any dispute arising out of these General Conditions of Sale referred to above shall be submitted to the competent Portuguese court.
Mingle & Co is committed to protecting your privacy and make your shopping experience as pleasant as possible. This statement applies only to Mingle & Co website, by regulating the collection and processing of personal data of our customers. When browsing on Mingle & Co website, you are accepting the practices described in this statement.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data are collected for two reasons: Processing of your order and Providing a better service. We will send you emails to keep you updated about the status of your orders. We also give you the opportunity to unsubscribe from all our marketing communications. Personal Data collected by Mingle & Co: E-mail, Name, Address, Phone Number, Country, Date of Birth and NIF/ID. Please note that when disclosing personal information in public means of Mingle & Co as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, this information may be seen and used by others. Note: Mingle & Co does not read any private communication published in the web pages of their own customers.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Mingle & Co collects and uses your personal information to manage the website www.mingleandco.com and to provide you with services you have requested. Your personal details are also used to inform you of new products and/or services available on our website and our affiliates. You can still be contacted within questionnaires and surveys to know your opinion on services or of potential new services that we may offer. You may however be contacted on behalf of business partners on some offers that may be of interest. In these cases, personal information that identifies you (name, email, address and phone number) will not be transferred to third parties but shared with partners that will help us to develop statistical analyzes (via e-mail or letter), customer service or deliveries / collections. All these intermediates partners are prohibited from using your data for purposes other than those listed above and are required to maintain the confidentiality of data. Mingle & Co does not use or disclose sensitive personal information without your explicit consent. Mingle & Co keeps track of the pages our customers visit within www.mingleandco.com to determine which services/products are most requested. The data collected are used to provide targeted services to customers who show a profound interest in certain areas of our website/product. Mingle & Co only provide your information without your consent if required by law or in good-faith belief that such action is necessary: (a) According to some edicts of the law or legal notice on Mingle & Co or the site; (b) Protect and defend the rights and property of Mingle & Co; (c) Act on special circumstances to protect www.mingleandco.com users or the general public.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Mingle & Co stores the personal information you provide on servers that are in a secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as credit card number) is provided on the web payment page, this is protected by encryption using Secure Socket Layer Protocol (SSL).
As is widespread practice with almost all professional websites, to help our website work properly and to improve your experience, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another over time. Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like.
- To remember your login credentials so you don’t have to enter them each time you access our website
- This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network. For these to work, some social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, and others) will set cookies through our site which may be used to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Third-party cookies are also used for collecting anonymous information about site usage (such as pages viewed, time on site, and marketing channels) to help us constantly improve your overall experience through our Web Analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
If you still have any questions regarding cookies and their relation to our website, feel free to contact us for more information.
RECOMMENDED BROWSERS TO VIEW THE WEB PAGE CORRECTLY
Mingle & Co website is optimized to be viewed with Google Chrome 44 or later, Safari 8 or later, Mozilla Firefox 43 or later, Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later, Microsoft Edge 12 or later.
AMENDS TO THE DOCUMENT
- We may offer coupon codes which may apply to any, or certain specified purchases or products in Mingle & Co Website.
- Each coupon code will be subject to specific terms & conditions specified at the time the coupon code is issued, namely the length of time to use the code.
- Coupon codes are not cumulative between them. You are only able to apply one coupon code per order.
- A coupon code can't be applied to an order after that order has been placed.
- Certain product category exclusions may apply so we’ll let you know if you can't use your coupon code on anything before you complete your purchase.
- If the coupon code has expired, you won’t be able use it.
- If a coupon code is offered and can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of the coupon code, we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the coupon code.
- Coupon codes or discounts are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- For promotion campaigns with specific conditions required, if customer returns all the products from the order, except the one with discount. Mingle & Co reserves the right not to refund the order until the product with discount is also returned.
Mingle & Co welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe Mingle & Co does not comply with this statement, please contact us. We will try to evaluate your suggestion and answer you as soon as possible.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.